- 30 Minute Comprehensive and Detailed Examination.
- Value for your time – Quick Response, Quality Service.
- More Face to Face time with Doctor.
- Dr.J.Vijay Ananth,MBBS,DO,DNB,FICO,FRCS
- Worked as a consultant/Ophthalmic surgeon Sankaranethralaya Eye hospital Chennai
- He has operated more than 5000 cataract cases and has participated in a cataract camp in South Africa
Our Cataract Surgery Service provides removal of cataract and implantation of intraocular lens using modern, small incision microscope. Once the patient is advised for surgery following our comprehensive eye examination, the physician fitness is obtained.
PAEDIATRIC EYE CARE
A comprehensive examination of the children is carried out to detect reduced visual acuity or any other risk factors that threaten the healthy development and growth of eye and visual system. The process at Anand Eye Hospital starts with the following detailed examinations.
Slit-lamp chair unit – To examine Anterior segment of the eye Goldmann applanation tonometer – To check the Intra ocular pressure –Glaucoma management.Digital vision chart (I chart) – visual acuity chart and a reading card, your eye specialist will assess your ability to see small details clearly at both near and far distances.