Scroll to top
State of the Art Equipments
- Slit-lamp chair unit – To examine Anterior segment of the eye
- Goldmann applanation tonometer – To check the Intra ocular pressure –Glaucoma management.
- Digital vision chart (I chart) – visual acuity chart and a reading card, your eye specialist will assess your ability to see small details clearly at both near and far distances.
- Ophthalmoscope (direct, indirect, 90D) -To examine the details of the retina and optic nerve head.
- Autorefractokeratometer – Computerized eye refractive power detection
- Lensometer – To detect the patients spectacle power
- Automated Field testing – To test the patient’s side vision –To diagnosis and follow up the patients with Glaucoma and Neurological issues.
- Pachymeter-Asses the cornealthickness
- Stereo acuity chart –To test the binocularity
- Color vision chart
- Prism – To test and quantify the ocular misalignment
- YAG laser – glaucoma management (Peripheral iritotomy)and for after cataract membrane treatment
- Gonioscope – Ocular angle evacuation